I'm in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AZRoush

AZRoush

Reaction score
Thanks to all. Great forum already. 10+ years in the Land Cruiser community was amazing, I know this will be the same. I'll be sure to search the forum heavily before asking questions already covered 1000 times. ;) Nice to be able to feel like a kid at 50ish.

Didn't post a pic earlier with the new tires so here goes. Intalling dash cam tomorrow and getting mid-perch done on Monday. Shocks need rebuild, and possibly wheels in future.

IMG_9282.jpeg

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to all. Great forum already. 10+ years in the Land Cruiser community was amazing, I know this will be the same. I'll be sure to search the forum heavily before asking questions already covered 1000 times. ;) Nice to be able to feel like a kid at 50ish.

Didn't post a pic earlier with the new tires so here goes. Intalling dash cam tomorrow and getting mid-perch done on Monday. Shocks need rebuild, and possibly wheels in future.

View attachment 415306
Very Nice truck. Looks much better with the Tire Shine on in the second set of photos. Welcome to the Forum.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck blue was my first choice of color but wasn’t able to find it in my area or range of what all I wanted and I had to go to Texas to get mine I also live in az this is my first 4x4 so I’m looking forward to getting into it welcome maybe you could show me the ropes some time