Back, again.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 2022 Raptor because it had several unrealistically repairable cosmetic issues like saggy leather, rips and possibly the most rust I've seen on any F-150.

Went through 4 vehicles since mid 2022 and now I'm in my 2023 F250 6.7 H.O. I only wanted the H.O. engine to ensure both girth and length in the eyes of all that gazed upon it. My wife and I moved and are in a not so rural area anymore so daily driving the beast is a hassle.

I ordered a 2024 Raptor now that I know it will have at least a 25% increase in quality control. I look forward to using Baja mode in my neighborhood with a locally hated decal.

OP
OP
Grayson

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You gotts to pay a penalty

Did you learn from your mistakes?

#SameNumberOfPrius

No mistakes. I just wanted to try other vehicles.

Life is far too long to not have what you want. I can't give honest comparisons on a forum if I didn't actually utilize the vehicles.:D Since I was last active on here we have another child (2 will be my final answer) moved from NC to VA to be closer to her family and she got the house she wanted.

speaking of the Prius, I have been looking for a commuter vehicle but I am probably going to stick with buying another Ford to avoid being judged and shamed. Anyone who owns a Bronco Sport, please give me your opinions.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Anyone who owns a Bronco Sport, please give me your opinions.

A few threads on this. Give the search function a try. Hopefully you remember where it is.

We don't fault for trying new things. You have got to expect this banter coming back. Get your Raptor and you will be welcomed back. Until then...

ZomboMeme 8679.jpg

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Welcome back! I've often thought about selling my Raptor as I'm getting older and really don't see a lot of off roading at my age. Then I come to my senses and realize if I did, I would never be able to afford another one.