Ignorance of friends around my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eons ago when I was in HS, I had a great 83 ford Mustang that I had setup for drag racing. A kid pulled a similar stunt to it doing about $500 worth of damage. He was stupid, and probably didn't mean it, however here is what I did.

borrowed my Dad's Ramcharger (what a cool beast that was) hooked a tow line to his car (brand new pontiac fiero), and very carefully towed it up the grasss & dirt hillside between the two parking lots at the school, no way for him to drive it down, had to call his parents.

no damage to his car, just the embarrassment of the entire school gathered around watching his car be towed back down. Worth the $500 I had to spend to fix my car.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let it go. One day when you're running your folks Ford dealership, this ****** canoe is going to come in and try to finance something gay like the c-max. This is when you strike. Take his Prius trade in and under value the shit out of it. Then hike the shit out of the points on the back end. All while he thinks he's getting the bro use to be high school friends deal. Maybe you lost the battle now but you'll win the war.