ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well yesterday I totally F'd off and didn't work on my front wheel liners... Maybe I'll get them done maybe I won't.... But I sure had fun doing nothing! :emotions33:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright, I think I need to bring my Berger Blanc Suisse (White German Shepherd). She'll take care of all the snakes (and that includes the ones with two legs and Hello Kitty tape). Zipper Snakes are also vulnerable when she's feeling scrappy.

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait. I just got my bed rack in from Saints and I can't wait to install it. Once I figure out how to get the sprayin liner off of the bed bolts. Any pointers?

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait. I just got my bed rack in from Saints and I can't wait to install it. Once I figure out how to get the sprayin liner off of the bed bolts. Any pointers?

The Saints bed rack looks great. MyDinosaur just installed his this weekend. Not sure why they sprayed your liner over your bolts. LineX removes the bolts before spraying so you can access them in the future.

I'd cut around the bolt head with a razor blade.

Reaction score
OK, OK. I traded my wife in for a Raptor, and there's no regrets, but eventually I would like to find a woman who can appreciate me and my Raptor. There'll be no hanky panky at the Ranch unless someone brings me a woman I can at least flirt with!! Throw a guy a bone, please!

I'd even be willing to install a Rigid 10" LED vanity light on my passenger visor. Even a Raptor girl likes to fix her hair and touch up her makeup sometimes, or fix her camo before we go hunting.

:love62:

Last year I took my Daughter to the Run and Pat (Pat'sRaptor) married her at the Ranch several Mounts later.(Be careful what you wish for) Ha Ha