GEN 2 ICON .5-2.25" Attitude Adjustment Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We've sold a lot of ICON product. Both myself and Chris have ICON's on our Raptor's. I looked at our suppliers tonight and not finding the SKU to purchase yet. We will find out when they start getting to the distributors. When that happens, I will be doing a group buy on these. Stay tuned.

We've got pricing and shipping down on these and started interest in a group buy.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195...djustment-collar-group-buy-53921/#post1132243

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icon kit installed

Elected to go with 1.75. Real happy with my choice. Pictures below

Attachments

• IMG_2572.JPG
    IMG_2572.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_2571.JPG
    IMG_2571.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 328

OLI62

Reaction score
The ride has been great. I have no complaints at all. If feels like the stock ride.

Thanks Mike. Did you have to get an alignment cam kit for the install?

Trying to order the Icon collar now and one of the vendors is recommending you order a Raptor alignment cam kit with the collar on their site. Just wondering if it's necessary. Thanks.

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. Did you have to get an alignment cam kit for the install?

Trying to order the Icon collar now and one of the vendors is recommending you order a Raptor alignment cam kit with the collar on their site. Just wondering if it's necessary. Thanks.

The place that did the install for me did the alignment. If the Raptor Cam Kit doesn't cost too much then it wouldn't hurt to buy it. Are you installing yourself?

OLI62

Reaction score
The place that did the install for me did the alignment. If the Raptor Cam Kit doesn't cost too much then it wouldn't hurt to buy it. Are you installing yourself?

No, but if it's something that's beneficial I don't mind paying the extra cash. Figured if I had it already when I took it for the install that it would probably help move things along smoother.

Thanks for answering all my stupid questions too. I really appreciate it. My head is swimming trying to get all these mods right.