I need a 24 Raptor R Allocation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just a friendly tip. The shittier the dealer, the more R allocations they get. It’s like a reward from ford for being greedy.
yeah and if you do find the truck you want, you had better be ready to move because having a deposit / paperwork means nothing to these scumbags. They will sell that **** right out from under you in heartbeat.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah and if you do find the truck you want, you had better be ready to move because having a deposit / paperwork means nothing to these scumbags. They will sell that **** right out from under you in heartbeat.
So true. Had my local dealership manager tell me it didn’t make good business sense for him to sell me the special ordered R they placed in my name. Bc he could make so much more money selling to someone else. They gave me 8 hours to get an offer on my 23 when I said I didn’t like their trade in offer. I’ve lost trust in most Ford dealerships I’d place an order with at this point.

Calling around and making offers for trucks on the lot/in transit is about the only way to find one.