I just want to know if these two will fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptuh

Reaction score
My raptor is at mid perch, will these two fit on the truck, as well as on each other.

Toyo M/T 35/12.50 R17

Method NV 17x8.5 6x135 0/4.75"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I feel like it would be easier to just say yes, I provided all the necessary information, all you had to do was say "yes" or "no"

If you only knew how many times stuff like this has been asked, over and over again. There is even a sticky about this. Wouldn't it have just been easier if you would of tried a google search yourself, huh?

OP
OP
R

raptuh

Reaction score
If you only knew how many times stuff like this has been asked, over and over again. There is even a sticky about this. Wouldn't it have just been easier if you would of tried a google search yourself, huh?

I am fully aware, that is why I tried to make the question as specific as possible. That way, all people had to do was say yes or no. Nobody has asked my exact question before (at least in the most recent 3 pages of the topic) and that is why I made a post. You didn't have to click it. But I appreciate those who actually answered.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Man, you guys are harsh.

Yes, they'll fit.

thanks