I got my new raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In order to have that much negative offset (-25mm) you truck has to be on top perch to prevent rubbing of wheel wells. This is possibly the extra harshness you are feeling.

-Greg

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you hoping for a trophy truck or something? Maybe your expectations of a "factory built pre-runner" were slightly high?

Hahaha well it wasnt i expected, not as similar on svt raptor videos. But, the truck is pretty nice and i like it to use it on the road

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

In order to have that much negative offset (-25mm) you truck has to be on top perch to prevent rubbing of wheel wells. This is possibly the extra harshness you are feeling.

-Greg

Beside that it gets dirty most of the time i use it with those offsets rims, hey thanks i will take that in consideration, probably i will have to go back to stock tires and wheels.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha well it wasnt i expected, not as similar on svt raptor videos. But, the truck is pretty nice and i like it to use it on the road

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Beside that it gets dirty most of the time i use it with those offsets rims, hey thanks i will take that in consideration, probably i will have to go back to stock tires and wheels.

I am running -12mm offset on mine and had to raise it to top perch, and it caused harsh ride. That is compared to bottom stock perch. For me removing front swaybar took some of the harshness away..

-Greg