How to safely carrying a gun in a gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
762 short isn't going through an engine block. Almost any long gun will be an advantage over a pistol in any greater than short range engagement as a general rule. If I was law enforcement, I'd want the option to have a carbine available, that's for sure.

Should have stated it ricochet off the engine block. For it to do that the bullet had to go through several metal body panels at least twice notvto mention bouncing off the engine block and it still has enough power to kill.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I carry this, legal everywhere and non lethal, so when you make a mistake no one dies and you don’t spend life in jail shooting a kid that’s stealing your lightbar.

http://www.thepeppergun.com/

I can attest it causes Insane eve pain, makes it hard to breathe, and temporary blindness. No one is getting hit by this sucker and doing anything to you. They are down and feel like their dieing.

—john

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful thinking that it's legal everywhere. I know it's not legal in NJ, and I'm pretty sure it's also not legal in NY.

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best defense is not putting yourself in the situation in the first place - You have a truck - Drive away. Oh no, Someone dented my fender with a sick officer so I shot him.
Well -
Fixing fender $1000.00
Paying legal fees $10,000.00+

HMMM - What are ya gone do?

If you have to get out of the vehicle to retrieve a locked up Rifle or whatever - 99.9999999% of the time you could have been out of that area in the first place by stepping on the gas in less time.
Basically situational awareness -

Second - He who fights and runs away usually lives for another day LOLOLOL

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Know when to walk away and know when to run. Why risk a shooting?

The pepper gun (many police carry now) can hit someone from 20’, and let me tell you...whoever is hit with it is down for the count - but with no Lasting effects. This way when a mistake is made, it’s not a deadly one.

It uses gun powder to shoot a pepper charge. No one, on drugs, big, small, etc, has been able to take a charge from this thing and attack someone. So why use a deadly gun?

—john

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you watched the videos of the BLM rioters? They're wearing goggles ...

Edit to add: Good point, though, about staying in your car. If your life is in danger, that's a good argument for flooring it and getting out of there. If they're blocking the way, running over them is unfortunate, but unavoidable.

Last edited:

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful thinking that it's legal everywhere. I know it's not legal in NJ, and I'm pretty sure it's also not legal in NY.

I heard. Disputable since ATF doesn’t consider it a weapon. But yea, not bringing it that direction on trips.

—john

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you watched the videos of the BLM rioters? They're wearing goggles ...

Goggles ain’t helping you with this stuff. Get hit by it and it literally feels like your doing to die. All the mucus in your body releases at once. Go check out a video.

—john

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Goggles ain’t helping you with this stuff. Get hit by it and it literally feels like your doing to die. All the mucus in your body releases at once. Go check out a video.

—john

Link?