How to create a Raptor Wish list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorSpartan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think everyone needs a way to do this.... I use evernote....

It's really important to capture all the little notes and links that you see while searching and learning about our truck.... Evernote syncs with your phone. IT also lets you put pictures, links, ect

I'm a little OCD.... but I'm all about lists...

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...or if you think about it, just buy it and install it! That's the way I wish I could do it. :)

All I need is every vendor on here to send me one of every Raptor part they make, then I can install all of them, and tell them which is best.

Can't be more than a couple hundred thousand dollars right? I empty that out of my pocket in spare change every night.

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the whole Pintrest thing wasn't really working. Too darn slow, so I blended a couple ideas together, created an excel file with pictures, hyperlinks, and notes. Then loaded the sheet into Google Docs. Now I can access it anywhere still.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm. Now that sounds like a good idea. I guess I should start my list before I just start buying everything.

getbit

Reaction score
I think everyone needs a way to do this.... I use evernote....

It's really important to capture all the little notes and links that you see while searching and learning about our truck.... Evernote syncs with your phone. IT also lets you put pictures, links, ect

I'm a little OCD.... but I'm all about lists...

Another Evernote user here...very OCD as well with lists, details and researching information.