How much have people paid for a fully loaded super crew raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigkegger

Reaction score
I've never known that there is a option for Raptor seats except blue accent for 12-13 or red accent for 10-11. I might be wrong.

yes with the blue accent, Navagation, air seats, I think it total loaded,, Was 55.900,, Paid 49,800 plus tax and stuff!

Dunes12

Reaction score
I paid $1500 under sticker for SCREW with every option including the blue accent interior. And got them to throw in 20% tint and LineX the bed.:893karatesmiley-thu

JRVD

Reaction score
I paid MSRP but got a pretty fair trade in on a 2008 with 9000 miles. I just did not want to go through selling my own and finding a better deal. The little looking I did resulted in very little help (and my brother in law is a used car dealer in LA). I ordered exactly what I wanted but it took a long time to get here in Orange County Cal. Too bad most dealerships don't deal around here BUT I LOVE this TRUCK. I LOVE MY TRUCK and like dring it more than my hot rod, Carrera Porsce or VMax. :)

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It be great if everyone could list the dealers they bought from. A lot more useful of a thread I think for others getting hassled....