Houston we have a problem! (the bent frame thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlueSVT and his fellow crybabies/moderators at the "z" site are causing ALL Raptor owners to suffer (potential reduced resale value) in their quest to make Ford pay for damage resulting from the one thing that cant be warranted: STUPIDITY! He brags about destroying 2 BFG's on said Raptor Run and ruining the other 2 due to "spinning my tires like crazy", his own video showing 85mph+ speeds with no apparent regard for what is up ahead, yet will not accept responsibility for his actions. I hope he does sue Ford-they will depose and expose him...With the sheer number of posts (and the times of day of said post) he makes I wonder how he gets any work done or keeps his job; must be a union, government/public service or family job-anyone in the private sector would fire his ass. Time for BlueSVT and these other guys to step up, quit expecting someone else to pay their way, admit they have some responsibility and THANK Ford for building one of the coolest trucks to come out of Dearborn in many a year! End of rant.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
So there's a stubby antennae I can pick up Rush Limbaugh with? Let's talk about that some more.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the ''League of SoCal Desert Runners" an organization or what?
Better yet, if you run hard off road in your Raptor but it isn't in SoCal did it really happen?

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hhahahahaha thats awesome!!! :waytogo:
....... Hey those tools at the "z" forum should link up with them. Im sure they can come up with purely intelligent reasoning as to why ford should foot the bill. It would appear they are on the same wave length.