Hey NorCal folks (or those willing to come to NorCal): Up for some High Sierras?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fantastic Nv! Lets share notes in the next few weeks and start putting something together.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic Nv! Lets share notes in the next few weeks and start putting something together.

Will do- hopefuly life will stay under control & I can actually get this re-ran with some good notes.

Vanilla- No reason to wait till spring, as (so far) we have no snow round these parts.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down for anything.. NorCal or Reno! Just give me enough advanced notice to put it in the books, and bargain some time away from the family...even if only for a couple hours!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will do- hopefuly life will stay under control & I can actually get this re-ran with some good notes.

Vanilla- No reason to wait till spring, as (so far) we have no snow round these parts.

That's a very good point, i'm PISSEd at La Nina, i have my sesson pass in hand, Raptor, and board ready to go...but no damn snow!!!!

But let me know, give me some advance notice and lets see what we can do....i'm down for a day trip or even an over nighter.

oilman

Reaction score
Any up for a run in the Reno area, I'm just getting back in town after 5 weeks on a ship and need to stretch my legs and run the raptor. I will be home for the next 2 weeks if there are any takers with some time and a good place to run, fast or slow a day trip would be great.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very interesting... I'd be down with enough heads up... Gotta find a baby sitter lol

What are you talkin bout? You bring the Raptor with you for these thing!!

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I don't know why I didn't see this before. I'm very interested, with the usual provisos. Our camping gear has been buried in the garage for years. Need to use it.