HELP! No Key Detected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

levileb91

Reaction score
I am experiencing similar issues in my 2017 year. I have replaced the battery on my fob and the truck battery. I can use all the functions on the Fob but the intelligent access does not work to unlock/lock. When I try to push to start the truck I get a “no key detected” error.

I can put all three of my fobs ( I bought a third and programmed it with Forscan) in the cup holder slot and can start and drive the truck. Putting the key in the backseat does not work.

I’ve replace the IA antenna in the tailgate handle. Put new batteries in every fob. Replaced the trucks battery. Did a BMS reset. Used forscan to check for DTCs that may show and get nothing. Did module resets on BCM, RTM, and pretty much every module in hopes to reset the issue.

This all started after going through the car wash. Any help/input is greatly appreciated.

Last edited: