Hello From OAKOS Automotive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is Joy from OAKOS Automotive. We are an aftermarket parts retailer that mainly specialize in Subaru. We are located just north of Detroit in Ford Country. In more recent years we began an added focus on Ford Performance such as the Fiesta ST, Focus ST and RS.

I personally have owned Fords all of my life as my Dad worked for Ford. First it was the Foxbody Mustang, the Probe, then many, many Explorers, the F150 and now the Raptor. I have only had my Raptor for a month but it is by far my favorite that I have ever had! It drives like a dream, is quick and I think it looks amazing! I can't wait for what's to come. From modifications to adventures such as taking it to the west side of the state to visit the Silver Lake Dunes.

With the purchase of my Raptor, we are looking to branch out into the truck market!

So here it is:

It is a 2019 800A in Oxford White. I opted to go for the forged beadlocker wheels

QpktvYT.jpg

My Raptor sitting pretty with the Subies at OAKOS

53tlMvr.jpg

So far in the realm of Raptor parts we carry:

Cobb
Rally Armor
Mountune
Borla
aFe
Enkei
High performance fluids (Oil, brake fluid, coolant, etc.)
+ many more to come!

We just registered as a vendor on here and are working on getting our storefront setup.
Check back soon for special offers, parts overviews, installs and more!

Myself, and everyone here are looking forward to sharing my journey with the truck with all of you guys on here!

Joy
OAKOS Automotive

Me and my Raptor in June when I picked it up

5uYJJrH.jpg