Have you noticed???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently loaded up on ADAMS products in anticipation of my truck getting here and actually doing a better job of taking care of it when cleaning it. Adams has been nothing but over the top on customer service for me and that means a lot in this day.

I could not wait on my truck and started working on the wife's car and I am impressed with the results. I have my own dedicated ADAMS cabinet now and quite an array of products, towels, and applicators.

I have always believed that if you want good results then you need good products. I would recommend giving them a try and as Nick said if you don't like them then get a refund and try something else.

Sometimes challenging waiting for the best sales and the free shipping but when it comes around is when I stock up.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here, let me remind you...

Bikini-Car-Wash-Babe-You-Missed-a-Spot.jpg

Magic man...............ummmm..........you didn't like leave some "love ick" on the back of that young lady did you?

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

I recently loaded up on ADAMS products in anticipation of my truck getting here and actually doing a better job of taking care of it when cleaning it. Adams has been nothing but over the top on customer service for me and that means a lot in this day.

I could not wait on my truck and started working on the wife's car and I am impressed with the results. I have my own dedicated ADAMS cabinet now and quite an array of products, towels, and applicators.

I have always believed that if you want good results then you need good products. I would recommend giving them a try and as Nick said if you don't like them then get a refund and try something else.

Sometimes challenging waiting for the best sales and the free shipping but when it comes around is when I stock up.

Man glad to hear that. I have been most impressed with their website and all the education they offer. Very helpful to the novice or professional. I plan to drop a hunk at Adams but must wait for their next sale. Soon Mr. Adams??????

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful, it can become addicting at first. I think the delivery guy thought I was going to open a detail shop.

Grab them sales when you can. I snagged a bunch of their silver micro fiber towels for like $5 a piece when they were on sale. They were great for cleaning my eye glasses also. Much MUCH softer than those cheap micro fiber towels that you can buy in bulk.

Good luck on your purchase and enjoy.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did tons of research before I got my black TUX and my main goal was durability. I have not tried Adams, but I ended up with Duragloss (105/601 mix) as my sealant and then I top it with Collinite 930 (I think that's the number).

It is ROCK solid and holds up for a year and then still beads like crazy. Great stuff.

It looks great and has the durability I want.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man glad to hear that. I have been most impressed with their website and all the education they offer. Very helpful to the novice or professional. I plan to drop a hunk at Adams but must wait for their next sale. Soon Mr. Adams??????

I'm not sure when our next sale will be since we just had the Valentines Day one. The 10% Forum Discount is always in effect though!!

:rockit:

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure when our next sale will be since we just had the Valentines Day one. The 10% Forum Discount is always in effect though!!

:rockit:

Thanks Nick.........I quess I can start slow and build up when the next sale comes around. Your video's are simply outstanding for instructional assistance to us would-be detailers. Now you got me thinking about that cyclo polisher when I just wanted a nice car wash shampoo and a couple of drying towels. My wife will hate you now as much as the Ford dealer that sold me the Raptor and about half the other vendors on here I have purchased from.:disgust:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc