Have you noticed???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Optimum's line of products

Especially their no rinse wash and wax

+1 on Optimum....fantastic stuff, and priced very reasonably compared to other boutique products. Their "No Rinse" is magic in a a bottle.

I've also had good results with Menzerna, Poorboy's World, Chemical Guys and Zaino waxes with Flash Cure has to be one of the most durable polymer waxes I've used....stuff just doesn't wear out. Conversely, it's a bitch to remove when I strip, claybar, buff and wax in the Spring!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Nick.........I quess I can start slow and build up when the next sale comes around. Your video's are simply outstanding for instructional assistance to us would-be detailers. Now you got me thinking about that cyclo polisher when I just wanted a nice car wash shampoo and a couple of drying towels. My wife will hate you now as much as the Ford dealer that sold me the Raptor and about half the other vendors on here I have purchased from.:disgust:

You can use me as your scapegoat, I can take the heat. ;)

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just placed a huge order for all the Adam's stuff, including a cyclo. Go all-in on one of the machine kits and then tell your wife what I did..."There's good news and bad news. The bad news is I just spent over a grand on detailing supplies. The good news is I will do your car first." The plus side is you can practice with the cyclo on her car instead of your new Raptor!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just placed a huge order for all the Adam's stuff, including a cyclo. Go all-in on one of the machine kits and then tell your wife what I did..."There's good news and bad news. The bad news is I just spent over a grand on detailing supplies. The good news is I will do your car first." The plus side is you can practice with the cyclo on her car instead of your new Raptor!

Be sure to stress how much money you saved also!!! That's my favorite trick.

"Honey, I just saved $800...on the $4k worth of tools I bought!"

:lol2:

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Good point doing her car first.

Be sure to stress how much money you saved also!!! That's my favorite trick.

"Honey, I just saved $800...on the $4k worth of tools I bought!"

:lol2:

Whats the worst that can happen???? My neighbor once told his wife he was having an affair and was going to leave her. After she flipped out he said he was just kidding he had only bought a boat. :pp: