great detailing stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pep boys sells 2 micro fiber towels looking into. Peak brand, they are the large *********** weave and large blue plush microfiber. Both inexpensive but very nice quality. The smaller towels are not that good, cheap quality.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adams detailing product are great products... But quite expensive though.

There's a huge difference between price and value. We will never be the cheapest detailing products in town, but our stuff will stack up against the best in the business. :)

Yes tried it once, but can't afford it as a regular basis. But thumbs up with their product like. I always watch Junkman2000 with his demo and tip. Does Adams sponsored him?

He used to use our products and make some videos about them, but he was never an official team member of Adam's.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a huge difference between price and value. We will never be the cheapest detailing products in town, but our stuff will stack up against the best in the business. :)

He used to use our products and make some videos about them, but he was never an official team member of Adam's.

And just for the record...

I like PoorBoys World because its what I exclusively used on my show car and have some left over.

Unfortunately I havent had the chance to try Adams.

Corey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

What is it......................oh yea................YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!:evillol:

raptorgay

Reaction score

Wow thanks for the clarification...