Got the KHC torsion bar and tailgate spare tire mounted!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Torque arm runs up over the drive shaft and the only thing hanging down is the diff shield. Torque arm can be installed in your driveway with hand tools and although they recommend you remove the drive shaft, that’s not strictly required.

I think trac bars do a very slightly superior job positively locating the axle and keeping it completely in line, where the torque arm is going to permit some defection.

Either one is far superior to nothing.

OP
OP
Latchkey Kid

Latchkey Kid

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between the torque arm and the bump stop kit I have noticed a huge increase in hooking power and very very minimal hop if any. Haven't dumped it too hard since it still needs the dyno tune (next month) but I'm very impressed in how minimal my lean is cornering. The Deavers helped a ton with that probably but overall I'm happy so far. I did pull my driveshaft for install but I did install both by myself so it wasn't too terribly bad. I replaced my driveshaft a few months prior so it was no biggie to yank it again.