Got my new leadfoot SCAB!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, great forum for sure! Nice looking Raptor and congrats on the new rig. I too recently picked up a new 2018 and am really enjoying it! I'd definitely f/u on the missing TGstep, do the VIN numbers between the window sticker and truck match up? Something is off there....

Not thinking the dealer will send you a new tailgate, but perhaps you could get a refund in the amount of the step? FWIW, I've had the TGstep on my last 4 SCREWs and it is nice to have!

MurMech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it isn't hard to switch the tailgates, I'm thinking they swapped gates on you. Did you call them and ask them? This is my first tailgate step and I don't user it much but when I do, it makes getting in and out a hell of a lot easier. No I wouldn't want a refund, I would want them to own up to their mistake and send me the new tailgate and for them to pay for shipping to get their other gate back. And welcome:) I'm in Riverside county.

OP
OP
Ocotillo Boy

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
Update: the dealer in Florida coughed up the switching of the tailgates.

They are going to either buy me a whole new tailgate or pay for the retrofit.

Whatever it takes. Hopefully my paint will match.

Anybody know how consistent Ford is with their colors?