Got a CORSA Exhaust System Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was also holding out for this system until today....

Today they sent out their Pricing for their systems...

$922. for a muffler... are you F'in serious... I paid like $75 for my gibson muffler.

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor 3.5L V6 Turbo 133”/145”
Product Type Dia Exit Config Tip Style Finish Sound Level Web Price
Mid-Back 3.0" Dual Rear Single 5.0" Satin Polished Sport $1,437.45
Mid-Back 3.0" Dual Rear Single 5.0" Matte Black Sport $1,489.95
Mid-Back 3.0" Dual Rear Single 5.0" Gunmetal Sport $1,699.95
Muffler Upgrade Kit 3.0" Stock Tailpipes --- --- Sport $922.95
X-Pipe Res-Delete 2.75” --- --- --- Sport to Xtreme $460.95

Where did you get this pricing info from?

Also, as others have mentioned, this pricing is right in line with other high-end performance exhaust systems like the Borla/Ford Performance system. You get what you pay for...

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was emailed to me from Corsa for an early signup group buy..

I can see some of your guys points about about tail pipes being expensive to bend and what not.. My issue is that for JUST a muffler they want close to $1000.... That is absolutely retarded. There is no need to swap the factory tail pipes so my plan was to purchase just a muffler.. That is until i got this email.. Guess ill stick with my $75 gibson..

Guess they planned on people doing that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I can see some of your guys points about about tail pipes being expensive to bend and what not.. My issue is that for JUST a muffler they want close to $1000.... That is absolutely retarded. There is no need to swap the factory tail pipes so my plan was to purchase just a muffler.. That is until i got this email.. Guess ill stick with my $75 gibson..
Or get Borla. It's a muffler and xpipe for that price.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ok gotcha. I see where you're coming from, it is a pretty steep price for just a muffler since that's all you're wanting to swap.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They aren't going to sell too many exhaust systems since the Raptor market is so small, so the pricing is higher as a result. They sell a lot of f150 systems by comparison, so that isn't a good benchmark.