GOBI Roof Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Looks great. How did they run the power for the light bar? It looks like down the rear driver side but hard to tell.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They ran it down the black trim down the left side of the rear window and under the truck to the front as to not drill any holes just for the wire. I actually don't have a good shot of that, but if you look in the picture of the rear of the truck you can kind of see it although it is in a black tubing and they kept it on the black trim. I could take a picture of it later for you

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice pics. Looks like you had fun getting to the photo shoot!

I'm curious how the mounting rails are attached to the roof. And do you know if those screws from the rack to the rail are stainless?

Any measurement if the highest point from the roof top to the rack?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice rack! :boobs:

Now that I don't have the rear seat for storage any longer and I now have more luggage I need to carry on long road trips, I've been kicking around the idea of getting a roof rack.

How it's the rack mounted and what material is it made of?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

The Stealth with 40" would look sweet on Night Raptor :hitit:

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great @Frogger22 . BTW any chance Noah turned you on to these guys?

The fit and finish on the rack is spot on. The only recommendation I have is to ditch the jack nuts they use to mount the rails to the cab. They will likely not hold up to hard off-roading. I used nut-serts and have held up really well. Another buddy decided to just drill all the way to the cab and drop the roof liner. Used bolt & nuts.

Probably 2000+ offroad miles and not a problem.

Bunch of pics of it in action from my trip back in April here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/epicness-nv-az-ut-42018/

17030859027_372ddd6fb7_b.jpg

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great @Frogger22 . BTW any chance Noah turned you on to these guys?

The fit and finish on the rack is spot on. The only recommendation I have is to ditch the jack nuts they use to mount the rails to the cab. They will likely not hold up to hard off-roading. I used nut-serts and have held up really well. Another buddy decided to just drill all the way to the cab and drop the roof liner. Used bolt & nuts.

Probably 2000+ offroad miles and not a problem.

Bunch of pics of it in action from my trip back in April here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/epicness-nv-az-ut-42018/

17030859027_372ddd6fb7_b.jpg
yes. i referred him since i wasnt able to keep a rack. but thanks to you for contacting me, everyone got what they needed