GJ Motorsports | BLOW OUT SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1/10/2024 UPDATE: We have ONE (1) Housing left in stock. It is the NMO Version.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/gj-mot...015-ford-f-150-no-camera-2017-ford-super-duty

We are DROPPING the GJ Motorsports product line. So if anybody is interested in a deep discount please let me know.

We have a few Gen2 and Gen3 (all non-NMO) in stock along with TONS of Basic and Basic w/Reverese Harnesses (in case you need an extra harness).

For years people have complained left/right about the lack of support/communication from GJ Motorsports. As a dealer (one of their largest stocking dealers) we experienced this like other dealers but because we always kept stocking orders coming in, we didn't have to worry too much. We were always known as the company that ALWAYS had them in stock.

Over the past 6 months though we've noticed a HUGE decrease in any responses we've been getting from the company. I've had to file CC disputes in the past in order to get someones attention over there and get orders shipped (magically they ship the next day).

Well we're running into an issue again where we can't get order status updates on orders we've had in for weeks and weeks and weeks (one order going on almost 2 months now).

We can't put our name behind a product with such poor support so we've made the decision to just drop the product line. It's not fair to our customers whom have to wait without answers and it's not fair to us.

Sooo as I said, we have some brake lights available at a discount. Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Last edited:

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here! I order so little parts from them and never got them. Emails and calls go without a response.
I need some new little red led lights, and a seal for my 17. Yall have those?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Same here! I order so little parts from them and never got them. Emails and calls go without a response.
I need some new little red led lights, and a seal for my 17. Yall have those?

It's pretty bad. As dealers we've experienced hit/miss with communication. But for the past month we've gotten ZERO responses at all. The same thing happened a few months ago and I had to file CC disputes in order to wake someone up over there (once I did that, they shipped my order out though and I cancelled the dispute).

This time around we're just dropping the brand. They make a fine product but there's more to it then a nice product. You need to have the support available for that product as well and most importantly you HAVE to answer your customers. Mind boggling.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's pretty bad. As dealers we've experienced hit/miss with communication. But for the past month we've gotten ZERO responses at all. The same thing happened a few months ago and I had to file CC disputes in order to wake someone up over there (once I did that, they shipped my order out though and I cancelled the dispute).

This time around we're just dropping the brand. They make a fine product but there's more to it then a nice product. You need to have the support available for that product as well and most importantly you HAVE to answer your customers. Mind boggling.
I agree 100%. Customer support needs to equal the product.
So what do you recommend if we need parts like the little red LED lights and seals if we need them?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I dunno to be honest. I've had some customers from years ago that needed some. Heck even I needed some on my ole Gen2 Raptor. I never got them. I never followed up on it because I had sold the Raptor but yeah I remember telling them we had a bad LED on our own truck and nothing ever became of it.

Sooo as far as replacement parts go, dunno. Maybe find some LEDs that are similar to replace them with?

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there are something similar out there. Just don't want to have to tear it apart to be able to look at them, then start searching to find something that would work. And I only need 1 and more then likely it wouldn't match and would end up having to replace all if them.
Bummer!!

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well shit, I need/want the antenna mount. And I have hard time jumping on a sinking ship so to speak. Product seems great, company not so much.

It is hard for me as a small business owner/manager I understand, somedays there is more shit happening out of your control that 24 hours is not enough, on the other hand you can only back burner the customer so long before it burns you.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well shit, I need/want the antenna mount. And I have hard time jumping on a sinking ship so to speak. Product seems great, company not so much.

It is hard for me as a small business owner/manager I understand, somedays there is more shit happening out of your control that 24 hours is not enough, on the other hand you can only back burner the customer so long before it burns you.

Yup. I know he runs another business during the day (he CNC's parts for people from an online company) but still... there's only so much "being ignored" you can handle. It's bad enough they do it with regular retail customers, but to treat the dealers that way... I just put my foot down.

I have a few Gen3 Non-nmo and a Gen2 NMO in stock right now (as of this message)