GIVEAWAY! 50 Quart Bison Cooler - Made in USA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GLRE would fill it with adult beverages(PBR)then add 1 bag of ICE. At the end of each night SnoBall participants can expirence the awesome Bison Cooler by grabbing & drinking a cold Adult Beverage (PBR)!!!

GLRE Raptor owners are more refined now than PBR, its all about the Hard Root Beer now..

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would use it in my Raptor for camping trips, local vacations, Raptor runs, and target shooting days. It would be nice to get a free, plus I can also purchase the tactical cooler panel, dry goods tray and divider. ;)

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd fill my yetis, grizzlys and this one with ice (yeah I have a cooler problem). Keep the winners and the looser would get auctioned off for our yearly Saint Jude's charity ride.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd use it as additional raptor purchasing leverage. I'd show my wife and say "hey look what those cool raptor guys gave me!"

And then I'd use it as intended (beer, hunting, beer, lake, beer, boat, beer, fishing, and beer)

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score