Gen2 Forged Wheel Trim Ring Torque?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sure don't see it in any of my manuals, and can't even find consistent answers via Google, what is the correct torque on the optional forged "beadlock" wheel trim rings ? I saw one reference to ~47 ft/lbs which seems super high for an aluminum trim ring. Thank you....

Last edited:

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that is the real answer... they are just decoration unless you go buy the real metal ones to make them actual beadlocks. Now, if thats what you have and we are assuming incorrectly that you mean the ones that come from Ford on the beadlock capable wheels, then no idea what the torque is. I don't think that was meant as a sarcastic answer though.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for the torque spec for the factory trim rings on the Forged "Beadlock capable" wheels. I've been looking for 2 days and only see a reference to ~47 ft/lbs for the trim rings ( as delivered on new trucks). thanks.....

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that is the real answer... they are just decoration unless you go buy the real metal ones to make them actual beadlocks. Now, if thats what you have and we are assuming incorrectly that you mean the ones that come from Ford on the beadlock capable wheels, then no idea what the torque is. I don't think that was meant as a sarcastic answer though.

thanks, the problem with any answer from Jake17 is that he trolls this board in order to tell everyone what a POS their Fords are.