Gen1 Tire & Wheel Picture Thread (upgraded) - post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look best when they’re hauling a family or friends. Daily driving back-and-forth to work a scab looks better. I think the only solution is one of each and in every color.
Actually, I goofed up. I have a SCREW, I meant to type that the SCAB looks better for exactly what you posted. There's never enough storage room in the cab when you go on a long trip anyway, but when you are actually bombing down a narrow road or trying to wiggle this pig out of a parking lot, that shorter wheelbase makes a difference. There's a reason all the Trophy Truck builders choose around a 125" WB similar to a Raptor SCAB, rather than the 145" WB Raptor SCREW.

Attachments

• R.jpeg
    R.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 11

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I goofed up. I have a SCREW, I meant to type that the SCAB looks better for exactly what you posted. There's never enough storage room in the cab when you go on a long trip anyway, but when you are actually bombing down a narrow road or trying to wiggle this pig out of a parking lot, that shorter wheelbase makes a difference. There's a reason all the Trophy Truck builders choose around a 125" WB similar to a Raptor SCAB, rather than the 145" WB Raptor SCREW.
Couldn’t agree more. My scab barely makes the turn at Starbucks. If I had a screw like I used to I would be screwed. I would rather be scabbed. Not sure if that sounds right.

bigsakius

Reaction score
Just installed some Alphaequipt xcommanders on 35x12.5.5x17 MT Baja legend exp. Boy the ride is so much better than the 20’s I had on there.

Attachments

• IMG_9387.jpeg
    IMG_9387.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9388.jpeg
    IMG_9388.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 9F51BC25-3FBC-4ABD-9D96-6F58F6A744DE.jpeg
    9F51BC25-3FBC-4ABD-9D96-6F58F6A744DE.jpeg
    337.6 KB · Views: 33