Gen1 SCAB Flowmaster catback- $150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
sounds expensive and crazy that its cheaper then a sc 6.2. it would be hard for me to go smaller
Actually, for a raptor if you can find a supercharger intake manifold, you can drop a $1k GT500 Eaton m122 onto it, paired with the JDM 700hp kit and some injectors and headers and have 700hp for like 3800 bucks. I priced it out one time when there was a supercharger intake manifold for sale for $1k on eBay. Wish I’d bought it. There’s a few used JDM 700hp kits here and there.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the 2010 is like a red headed step child. reminds me of the 2023 R. first year and then the next year more horsepower and dual live valves etc

i should clarify i meant a 5.0 in at least a gen 2 or 3

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other problem is with more power more problems...its a never ending upgrade money pit. driveshaft, wheel hop, reliability, etc

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
The other problem is with more power more problems...its a never ending upgrade money pit. driveshaft, wheel hop, reliability, etc
Wheel hop is eliminated with traction bars, I think the 6r80 would be the first to go. The rear axles are pretty strong, as are the driveshafts as far as I know

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built engine, built trans, etc it never ends. Money is prolly better spent in suspension.

Traction bars are no go for me on a raptor. Id consider aftermarket springs which seem to help or full proof torque arm. A SC 6.2 and some wheel hop and there goes the driveshaft

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Built engine, built trans, etc it never ends. Money is prolly better spent in suspension.

Traction bars are no go for me on a raptor. Id consider aftermarket springs which seem to help or full proof torque arm. A SC 6.2 and some wheel hop and there goes the driveshaft
Just five link it lol

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
IMG_4450.jpeg
Some daytime photos. I can remove that exhaust tip if desired but it sounds much deeper with it

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
PM me your number and I’ll FaceTime you or something. It’s kinda different but we can figure something out