GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Very cool. Did you lift the front with eibach’s by chance? This really looks good. Hows the ride?
No lift.....yet. May consider adding springs. Just depends how long I keep the truck. No rub at full turn. Haven't done anything high speed or over any significant terrain. Rides like butter!

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
No lift.....yet. May consider adding springs. Just depends how long I keep the truck. No rub at full turn. Haven't done anything high speed or over any significant terrain. Rides like butter!
Wow, even better to know. So you swapped on 37’s with no added lift. I plan to do this but do plan on eibachs for the front. Don’t know yet if I want to lift the rear yet. But 37’s and springs for sure. If I can ask, why might you get rid of the truck. I just got mine this past Saturday. Never had a Raptor or a Ford for that matter. I’ve been blown away with this truck. I absolutely love it!

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, even better to know. So you swapped on 37’s with no added lift. I plan to do this but do plan on eibachs for the front. Don’t know yet if I want to lift the rear yet. But 37’s and springs for sure. If I can ask, why might you get rid of the truck. I just got mine this past Saturday. Never had a Raptor or a Ford for that matter. I’ve been blown away with this truck. I absolutely love it!
I have a truck and car problem. I started with a 2019 Raptor bought new in early 2020. Last fall I sold it for a 2022 TRX. I actually had a 2023 37 that was ordered in July and picked it up in Dec. Great truck but enjoyed the TRX a little more (mostly because of the powertrain). Sold the 2023 to a buddy. In the mean time my 2022 Bronco order arrived. Cool vehicle but not me. The dealer called me a few weeks ago about this truck that someone had ordered but got tired of waiting for (chip hold). I decided to trade the Bronco on the 2022 CO. Read extensively that a stock 35 truck could fit 37s without issue. I have a couple other vehicles on order so the Raptor may or may not live on!

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
I have a truck and car problem. I started with a 2019 Raptor bought new in early 2020. Last fall I sold it for a 2022 TRX. I actually had a 2023 37 that was ordered in July and picked it up in Dec. Great truck but enjoyed the TRX a little more (mostly because of the powertrain). Sold the 2023 to a buddy. In the mean time my 2022 Bronco order arrived. Cool vehicle but not me. The dealer called me a few weeks ago about this truck that someone had ordered but got tired of waiting for (chip hold). I decided to trade the Bronco on the 2022 CO. Read extensively that a stock 35 truck could fit 37s without issue. I have a couple other vehicles on order so the Raptor may or may not live on!
You’re an animal…….I love it. Lol. This info was very helpful for me. Thanks again.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 22 with the OEM beadlocks. Has anyone put a bigger tire on these wheels such as a 35x12.5 or bigger Like a 325. Pics would be great. Wheels are something I always do and still considering for my Raptor. However, these beadlocks do look fantastic for an OEM wheel.
Nice but heavy. 98 lbs for the stock combo. I replaced them with 35’s and lighter wheels for a total of 82 lbs.