Gen 2 Roush from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benjey12

Reaction score
Howdy,
Have been wanting/in love of raptors since they first came out. Managed to snag what seems to be an incredible deal on a 2020 Roush Raptor with just over 56,000 miles. Completely stock other than the Roush package. Very much looking to upgrade so any feedback on Gen 2 upgrades is very welcome!
IMG_1196.jpeg
IMG_1197.jpeg

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Welcome!

What do you get with roush? I know the Gen1's got a supercharger and some stuff

OP
OP
Benjey12

Benjey12

Reaction score
Welcome!

What do you get with roush? I know the Gen1's got a supercharger and some stuff
Gen2's don't seem to have any engine mods sadly. This package came with largely cosmetic upgrades such as: Roush branded gauge cluster, Roush seats, Weather Tech floor mats, sprayed in bed liner, bed cover, and Roush decals. Performance upgrades included were the adaptive suspension (I beleive similar to whats on the Gen3s but I'm not certain), larger front breaks with Roush branding, and axel back exhaust with Roush tips. Added on was also a console safe with a 4 digit combo lock.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Gen2's don't seem to have any engine mods sadly. This package came with largely cosmetic upgrades such as: Roush branded gauge cluster, Roush seats, Weather Tech floor mats, sprayed in bed liner, bed cover, and Roush decals. Performance upgrades included were the adaptive suspension (I beleive similar to whats on the Gen3s but I'm not certain), larger front breaks with Roush branding, and axel back exhaust with Roush tips. Added on was also a console safe with a 4 digit combo lock.
Not bad at all!

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure shocks were left untouched, but iirc you should have a roush tune from them