gen 2 eibach labor cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfauerbach

Reaction score
Whats the average cost you guys paid to have the eibach's installed? I dropped off this morning and got a call telling me it won't be ready today and 600.00 for labor? I swore I saw 300.00 but maybe not

EagleRaptor

Reaction score
$600 doesn't sound unreasonable to me in today's market for a spring removal and install. Labor rates have gone up a lot, $200/hr depending on shop/market. $300 would be extremely cheap in my opinion for a quality shop. Not saying it cant be had, but few and far between

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a lot of work: you absolutely need the Branick spring compressor to do it safely, (the top thread on the shock can easily be stripped or rusted), & the 3 nuts on top of the coil buckets are difficult to reach. Also, the IWE's can be damaged if you're in a hurry, (they are a greasy mess), the swaybar hardware frequently spins & can take extra time to remove. And, when you torque everything down, the lower shock bolts are set at over 400ftlb. Be sure they confirm the nitrogen pressure too. BTW, it's a good time to remove those Fox-specific valves and install Schrader valves. That alone is prolly worth a hundred bucks.

BBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was recently quoted $530 to install new front shocks (labor only, w/o alignment) and transfer my geisers over.
Paid $1k for original geiser and deaver install, incl alignment a few years back.