Gen 1 Beadlock Capable Wheels For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set of 5 Gen 1 beadlock capable wheels for sale. Asking $1,800 for the set. The spare does have some light scratches on the surface but the others are in good shape. Includes the original 4 SVT center caps.

Located in Saginaw, MI.

IMG_20230623_200141.jpg

Last edited:

Jamie R

Reaction score
Ups is cool for me as I’ve never better luck with them than FedEx. I’d like to get the wheels if we can get together on a shipped price. I’m guessing the stock lugnuts work on these. I just picked up a 20k mile 2014 today so I’m sure I’m asking a dunce question on the lugnuts..

2014 gen1
Jamie R.

OP
OP
yoopercharged

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ups is cool for me as I’ve never better luck with them than FedEx. I’d like to get the wheels if we can get together on a shipped price. I’m guessing the stock lugnuts work on these. I just picked up a 20k mile 2014 today so I’m sure I’m asking a dunce question on the lugnuts..

2014 gen1
Jamie R.
Damn, that's super low mile. Congrats on the purchase! Stock lug nuts will work. Shoot me a PM.

Last edited: