Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJanke

Reaction score
Let us know the results for bottom perch/progressive springs/37's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Went with mid perch due to only having time to install them once. Should have gone bottom perch. Your going to gain an inch if lift out of these springs. Now I got some sweet cali lean going and the front end rides like a 2x4. On the upside The truck rode great with stock springs on mid perch and replacement rear leafs.:pp:

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went with mid perch due to only having time to install them once. Should have gone bottom perch. Your going to gain an inch if lift out of these springs. Now I got some sweet cali lean going and the front end rides like a 2x4. On the upside The truck rode great with stock springs on mid perch and replacement rear leafs.:pp:

The Cali Lean is back in style, right?

TheJanke

Reaction score
The Cali Lean is back in style, right?

If your style is flat billed hats and giant monster stickers:ROFLJest: I guess im getting old, more concerned with how it rides than how it looks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was kidding...where I'm at we have what's called the Carolina Squat. Look that up and tell me if you laugh

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going bottom perch with these springs and putting WSI HD springs on the back at the same time. Hope it works out the way I want. I normally have a couple hundred pounds on the back between diamondback bed cover and stuff in the bed. Trying to decide on a frame support and what bump stop kit to go with. Will put it all on at the same time.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I'm going bottom perch with these springs and putting WSI HD springs on the back at the same time. Hope it works out the way I want. I normally have a couple hundred pounds on the back between diamondback bed cover and stuff in the bed. Trying to decide on a frame support and what bump stop kit to go with. Will put it all on at the same time.

Pretty much the same for me next week... Bottom-perch and Deaver +2. I will have to wait a little longer for the bumpstop as the one I want won't be available until Jan.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
To be honest, I like my Raptor's stance. Just a teeny bit high in the front. Plus, it helps me clear my 36" toyos (315/70r18)

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Pretty much the same for me next week... Bottom-perch and Deaver +2. I will have to wait a little longer for the bumpstop as the one I want won't be available until Jan.

What bump system are you referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.