Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wyn had 100 sets ordered. He has about 60 people who said they want them and I have roughly 55 given the new members who are interested.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

he doesn't necessarily trust that all 50+ people on the FRF list will buy and he won't take payments until the springs come in.

Runnhyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How soon do you think you guys will have a final list of people made? Very interested and have been checking up everyday since my first pm was sent just don't wanna be left out or over looked my funds are ready to go when ever you guys are ready to process and ship!! Thanks again guys super excited to get these installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How soon do you think you guys will have a final list of people made? Very interested and have been checking up everyday since my first pm was sent just don't wanna be left out or over looked my funds are ready to go when ever you guys are ready to process and ship!! Thanks again guys super excited to get these installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There won't necessarily be a "final" list. Once they are ready either Wyn will reach out or have you all contact him. But once all 100 sets are sold then that will be it of course.

I trust everyone but know that not everyone will buy as this list started a while ago.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

One thing too if I can make a request. When you talk to Wyn and make payment please make sure you say you're an FRF member and you're on the list

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How will Wyn contact us, and is there a light at the end of this tunnel? :)
Actually I'm glad it took awhile. I needed to strengthen my assets. lol

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How will Wyn contact us, and is there a light at the end of this tunnel? :)
Actually I'm glad it took awhile. I needed to strengthen my assets. lol

There is light my friend! Should be a few days. I will let everyone know how to pay soon!

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wyn told me yesterday that they are stuck in Customs - hopes it will be within a week.

I have been talking to him for a year on these. I think it is very close to "Spring Day"!

Status
Not open for further replies.