garage width is 95.5", truck width is 86.3", too tight of a fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've about 1.5 inches on each side. I've not rubbed except with tires once or twice. Definitely doable.

IMAG0345.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 104

JacobZ06

Reaction score
I had a similar concern in planning a new garage in a townhouse. So I did a floor plan in Photoshop with SCab and Z06 vehicle templates I found online:

28206833079_8789df4ba2_b.jpg

This is the 4th garage I have planned using simple tools. I started with the townhouse floor plan and layered in a floor by scaling the floor tiles to the plan dimensions. The floor tiles are 12" and I scaled the vehicles and other contents to the floor tiles. A tight fit to be sure but it will work. Bump stops on the floor make parking easier.

Jacob

Last edited:

tonymission

Reaction score
How long are these? My raptor arrives tomorrow and my secondary garage is only 20x20. I was planning on parking in the driveway, but if I can squeeze it in there, I just might do that. Would share a garage with a little 964 and no kids in and out of this one.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long are these? My raptor arrives tomorrow and my secondary garage is only 20x20. I was planning on parking in the driveway, but if I can squeeze it in there, I just might do that. Would share a garage with a little 964 and no kids in and out of this one.

Screw is 19.291 feet. Might be tight

OP
OP
T

thepro8

Reaction score
Truck comes in next week. Guess I don't have to worry too much about my garage, I am about to take a new job in North Carolina. I'll make sure I buy a house with a big garage :)

OP
OP
T

thepro8

Reaction score
Truck comes in next week. Guess I don't have to worry too much about my garage, I am about to take a new job in North Carolina. I'll make sure I buy a house with a big garage :)

Think I’m buying a new house with 105” of clearance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texasturner

Reaction score
I am considering upgrading to a new Raptor from a 2012 Platinum. My garage length and height looks ok but I have those 2 single doors vs the 1 big door so my door opening is only 94.5 inches. My question is does the top down view camera from the front view help when pulling into the garage that is that tight? Per the specs is looks like I will only have 4 inches on each side for the wheels.