Fun Action Pics from Testing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'll be honest. It felt very smooth, but I think I was a pebble short of a bottom out. Jarrett even asked me if I bottomed and I asked "why?". Then he showed me. I couldn't believe it.
The only reason I say that, is because I speak from experience! haha

bottomtt.jpg

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ we definitely need the next ROTM contest to be Jounce Shots. These are awesome seeing what the suspension can do on the other direction

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^ we definitely need the next ROTM contest to be Jounce Shots. These are awesome seeing what the suspension can do on the other direction

Its going to be hard to get a pic of full bump thats better than Kirks. Lord know I will try next time out, but that might be one of those random pics thats tough to get again.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its going to be hard to get a pic of full bump thats better than Kirks. Lord know I will try next time out, but that might be one of those random pics thats tough to get again.

yep that is one of my favorites, I saved it in my folder of "cool raptor photos" lol

I think it would be a good change up though. Seems a lot of the contests lately are for the photographers in the club. Scenic and fancy cameras. A contest for best jounce photo doesn't need to be picturesque and perfect, a photo like Kirk's even though it has the top a little cut off, and isn't a magazine perfect photo, is incredibly badass shot of showing what these trucks really do! Plus, isn't the ROTM for RAPTOR of the month? Not POTM (Photo of the month) lol. It should be for the RAPTOR, not the PHOTOGRAPHER! The cool pics are nice, but the action shots are always awesome!

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Very impressive, I can't wait to get that stage 3 kit after hearing all the positive comments about it.