Fuel Boost Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking at different wheels and I really like the Method NV's and also the Fuel Boost or Fuel Revolver wheels. I know for a fact the Method NV's will fit, but I'm not sure on the Fuel set of wheels.

Their specs are as follows and please let me know if this will work or not and why...

I'm assuming ET is offset? Can we run a positive offset? I know that a 0 offset is desirable and anything in the negative range is a bad thing, especially for us 2012+ guys.

Fuel Revolver:
Fuel_Revolver2-500.jpg
Size
17x9 6x135
ET
Bore
Back
5.00"

Fuel Boost:
Boost-Black-Machine-500.jpg
Size
17x9 6x135
ET
Bore
Back
5.00"

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anybody know if we can run +1 offset? or is 0 the most we can do? I know -12 is ill advised for 2012-2013 trucks, but haven't seen or heard anything about +1...

And I'm assuming ET is offset?

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I know there are people here running +1. It is for sure going to stick out a bit, since its a 9" wide wheel as opposed to a 8.5". So really, these wheels will stick out about 5mm farther than the 0mm offset Methods, due to the wheel being 1/2" wider. I think you would be fine.

Pretty sure ET is basically the same thing as offset. The stock wheels are something like +34 offset, so a +1 offset is going to stick out 33mm farther than the stock setup. In this case, they will stick out about 39mm more than stock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
But this +1 would still be a better bet than say a -12 offset? Even though they are pushed out further than stock it's not so much that it will negatively affect the CVs...hopefully?