FS: Virtually NEW Projector Retrofited Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tcm glx

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also bought a set from Tony and they are incredible! What a difference compared to the stock halogens. Thanks again T-red!!!

Thanks GFB master.

I have a few projectors in stock, anyone else need a set, I can whip some more up.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any moisture issues with these? My stock drivers headlight has had moisture and fog the last few days, so thinking of upgrading to one of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tcm glx

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any moisture issues with these? My stock drivers headlight has had moisture and fog the last few days, so thinking of upgrading to one of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no moisture issues. They have proper venting.

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The difference from my stock halogen to these new HIDs was/is incredible. The first week of driving home from work was a huge change, I wasn't used to the light color and the fact that I could actually see. But a month into the new lights and once I got them at the right height, I could not be happier and don't know how I drove on the stock ones for so long.