FS: New Scepter MFC w/ Red Strap & Viton Gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glorybigs

Reaction score
I have a limited number of New Scepter Military Fuel Cans (MFC's).
They have the Red Straps & Viton Gaskets.

FOR SALE: $100.00 / ea. + Shipping (PayPal add 3%)

NSN# 7240-01-337-5269 & Scepter Part No. 05696: 5-Gal./20 Liter -
Color: FIELD DRAB (mud colored) Military Issue w/Property of U.S. Govt. Markings

DSC0058701.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NSN# 7240-01-337-5268 & Scepter Part No. 05695 - 5-Gal./20 Liter -
Color: AMERICAN SAND (tan colored) Military Issue w/Property of U.S. Govt. Markings.

DSC00412EB-1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caps, red straps, flanges and gaskets are NEW and in excellent condition.
DSC00241.jpg

• Mil-Spec Compliant (MIL-C-53109)

• Meets MSHA & OSHA requirements with optional Saf-T-Can Nozzle #10010 installed

• UN/DOT Compliant (Supersedes DOT-34)

• Fully compliant with the ICAO technical instruction for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air (ref. #9284)

• Meets U.S. Coast Guard Requirements, will not rust or dent like metal cans

• Designed not to explode when engulfed in a fire

• Lightweight, seamless plastic construction, sealed to prevent vapor leakage

• Optional accessories convert can into auxiliary fuel tank

• Fits most off-road jerry can racks

• 3 top handles permit carrying by two people (5-gal. only)

Basically these are the best portable fuel containers, period. ;) http://www.offroadtuff.com/Sceptertesting.htm

PM if you have questions, sorry but I am not offering any bulk discounts for the purchase of multiple units.

Thanks

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously it's a ****ing gas can, I highly doubt that the CA Air Nazis are going to hunt you down and can check and see if your gas can is legal.

OP do you have the Donkey ***** or a part number for them?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
They are great cans but seriously not worth that price! Someone will pay it but it sure won't be me.

Shouldn't you tell folks they're not CARB compliant?

Well, at least 2 people paid $119.00

Costco is selling one $1 million diamond ring too.

$100.00 plus shipping plus 3% for Paypal...I wish you the best of luck selling them :thumbsup:

Please do not crap in someone's "For Sale" thread. If you have an issue with the OP's price, send a PM.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I saw was a bunch of cases where a person or group were acting like a bunch of ****** bags and was issued a gas can ticket on top of a bunch of other tickets. So the moral of the story is if you don't draw attention to yourself and you won't get a ticket.

You managed to break that down to the lowest common denominator real quick.

We're losing our freedoms all over the place but that's a subject for a different thread in a different forum. G