Front fender upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
All that tube work and probably a whole new suspension and more - what's the point of using a Raptor when you could start with a much less costly F150?

As for the fiberglass work unless you're a fan of the look I assume the only reason you'd do it is to allow for a LT suspension kit and 37" tires, right?
My guess is they didn't buy a driving Raptor to start this build, just bought a cab and started building a high end prerunner, that wouldnt make sence when you can get this cab for a few K versus cutting the sh*t out of a SVT. The builder is known for his 300-700K trucks.
According another member on another site, they are building 2 trucks right now

Looks to be a tube chassis and center mounted

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. Not my personal preference, but the more mods the more choices we have and the better we can differentiate :D

As far as the SR Raptor, the cab doesn't look to be any of the 4 Raptor colors, so I would agree I doubt they are starting with a SVT Raptor VIN/cab/pickup.

Talon, I am local right here in SD, so I can stop by and take pics to post if you are not local and you'd like me to. FFS

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. Not my personal preference, but the more mods the more choices we have and the better we can differentiate :D

As far as the SR Raptor, the cab doesn't look to be any of the 4 Raptor colors, so I would agree I doubt they are starting with a SVT Raptor VIN/cab/pickup.

Talon, I am local right here in SD, so I can stop by and take pics to post if you are not local and you'd like me to. FFS

Yeah that could be cool. Im suppose to be dropping it off this weekend so i will keep ya in the loop.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There are 5 raptor colours...

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word yet? Did you drop it off? I'd like to go check it out sometime if so. FFS

OP
OP
Talon

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not yet, they are coming back from the races today so i should hear something this week.....