FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Raptor Event - 9/26/13-9/29/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what are you all planning for Sunday? Since Sunday's activities are secretive, I don't know if I should plan to stay there Sunday night, or if it'll end in time for me to drive back home.

It also makes a difference as to whether a buddy can be a co-driver, since he can't miss work Friday and Monday both.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what are you all planning for Sunday? Since Sunday's activities are secretive, I don't know if I should plan to stay there Sunday night, or if it'll end in time for me to drive back home.

It also makes a difference as to whether a buddy can be a co-driver, since he can't miss work Friday and Monday both.

Sunday will be a multi hour offroad adventure not normally available to park visitors. Beyond that I'm not saying much other than it wouldn't be a GLRE event without some form of long trail ride.

Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it's preventing me from being able to register or reserve a hotel room, since I don't know if I'll be alone or not.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

You all that have booked rooms already - did you book through Sat night or Sun night?

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's preventing me from being able to register or reserve a hotel room, since I don't know if I'll be alone or not.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

You all that have booked rooms already - did you book through Sat night or Sun night?

I booked through Sunday.

As for the Sunday activities, like I said I don't want to go into detail as of yet. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging & honestly I'd rather let others who have participated in our trail rides talk about it, but I will say that our trail rides are no joke and we don't skimp out when planning them. Sunday's run will be no different. If you're unsure about Sunday talk to guys like Big Blue, ShooterAMG, SitDown, Hockster, and quite a few others who have participated in our past events about their experiences. I'm sure everyone will back me up in saying it'll be worth being there for. If you can't make it, its not like you won't have fun on Friday & Saturday!

Mark

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm booked through sunday too

Also i'm confident to say it will be a good time... with each event i've attended, they have only gotten better. Steer clear of ShooterAMG after sunset and you will be good to go.

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They didn't ask me. I just said I was with the FRF group and they took my info... Maybe I should call and ask.

Maybe a better question about Sunday is what time do you think we'll wrap up and be able to get on the road?

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They didn't ask me. I just said I was with the FRF group and they took my info... Maybe I should call and ask.

Maybe a better question about Sunday is what time do you think we'll wrap up and be able to get on the road?

We plan on the trail ride being done mid-afternoon and the overall event being finished around 5-6pm on Sunday. :wizserious:

Mark