FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Raptor Event - 9/26/13-9/29/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So who's truck is this?
yzuzy8aq.jpg

Think he just got a nickname lol

That would be Colin. Funny stuff.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank u to the GRLE crew, icon and the rc crew!!!!! Awesome event!!! We had a blast and it was great hanging with everyone. The work that mark and Jason put in to make this event happen was unbelievable. Thank u for letting us be a part of it and we look forward to the next event. Special thanks to Jason to pulling me out of the ditch last night. I was that guy last night. I'm sure the pics will show up on here soon. Lmao.

We got lots of cool video that I will post ASAP.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank u to the GRLE crew, icon and the rc crew!!!!! Awesome event!!! We had a blast and it was great hanging with everyone. The work that mark and Jason put in to make this event happen was unbelievable. Thank u for letting us be a part of it and we look forward to the next event. Special thanks to Jason to pulling me out of the ditch last night. I was that guy last night. I'm sure the pics will show up on here soon. Lmao.

We got lots of cool video that I will post ASAP.

We can't forget all the sponsors too.
KHC had some pretty awesome guys.
How was it being PitCrew for 70 + trucks?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2