FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Raptor Event - 9/26/13-9/29/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Show off! lol
My bags are packed and in the truck already. There!:happy160:
RSiWORKS will be their as well, I'll have some builds made to show the different ideas we can offer.
Dawson and I will be sitting back drinking some beers for sure. Come have a drink with us. :peace:

So are you gonna be there as RSi works or ironman? I'm confused...:yuno: haha

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a very good family friend back home who owns her own embroidery company. I could see what she'd quote me. It's a great idea. That way people can put the username to a face and a real name.

An on topic question... What type of equipment/gear/items should we plan on brining? I don't have much for the truck so now would be a good time to start purchasing/planing to purchase these things.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It becomes alot of money when you start personalizing 200 shirts.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

:wizhuh: :homoswitch:
I would think each member would pay for their own shirt...

Oohhhhh... yes it does. Hell, even embroidering the 4 jackets I had made was NOT cheap.

Just money...You got stacks of it...

I have a very good family friend back home who owns her own embroidery company. I could see what she'd quote me. It's a great idea. That way people can put the username to a face and a real name.

Hell yeah

An on topic question... What type of equipment/gear/items should we plan on brining? I don't have much for the truck so now would be a good time to start purchasing/planing to purchase these things.

Everything you got...

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Should be updated in post 1 by the end of today.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm a horrendous over-packer. But on the plus side, I use most of the crap I bring along-See chainsaw+SnoBall 13=Hero with small *****.

If you want a detailed list, PM me and we can chat. The good part is that this is in a park and there will be a ton of people, so unless you hit a tree/cow fence/boulder you should be driving it home.