FRF's Havoc in the Hills III presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've booked the hotel, waiting on work to swap some shifts and get a co driver committed. Mine will be a good 20 hour drive..

Any convoys from the north east?

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hearing things like that are what push dfass16 and I to build as good of a track as possible. You will not be disappointed and as I've said many times if there's a area of concern or something you think that we can do different at the track please let me know and we will make it happen.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We care about you to sorry I didn't see that but now that I do I think it's great you guys are coming out to see our place and have fun on the track that we build for you guys. It's going to be a great weekend and hope that it's a great turn out we are putting a lot of time into this and we hope everyone loves what we have in store for you.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We care about you to sorry I didn't see that but now that I do I think it's great you guys are coming out to see our place and have fun on the track that we build for you guys. It's going to be a great weekend and hope that it's a great turn out we are putting a lot of time into this and we hope everyone loves what we have in store for you.

This shit better be a good turnout, I have three days straight of 18-20hours drives.:happy107:

jason07

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm looking forward to it!!

Don't mind me, I was being a little "needy" the other night.