FRF Military Appreciation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Bumpdate!

Guys just reported that they received another package with a bunch of jerky and some other items that will help them in performing their duties out there. Thanks to the person that sent them this stuff! Brother in law said the jerky was gone within minutes of it being put out.

I know I always say it, but it bears repeating again; YOU GUYS ROCK!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Any deployed FRF Members?

Hey guys, FRF has put together a special thank you for our deployed members. The first set of packages went out last month:patriot:
Deployed members please PM me to get your FRF package.

Anyone else interested in helping with the moral of our men and women serving overseas, please PM Aarons419.

Laidout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the package I sent out... Going to send out some coffee to them here soon... Might have to include some more jerky then lol

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a really nice gesture on the forums part.

Cheers from a member of the Canadian Forces!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Cheers Macman! I worked with a lot of Canadian guys in my short time in the USAF, every single one I met was nothing short of a complete professional. I have a lot of respect for you guys.

If I recall correctly, you guys are no longer doing Afghanistan deployments right? If you're ever deployed anywhere and need something, don't hesitate to ask here either.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cheers Macman! I worked with a lot of Canadian guys in my short time in the USAF, every single one I met was nothing short of a complete professional. I have a lot of respect for you guys.

If I recall correctly, you guys are no longer doing Afghanistan deployments right? If you're ever deployed anywhere and need something, don't hesitate to ask here either.

For the most part we are out of there, although there is still somewhat of a training roll for some. I am sure there will be another deployment in the near future with the way things are going though.

Cheers,

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
toying with the idea of sponsoring an active military member to participate in the snowball500...

I would pay the registration fees and hotel fee's to an active military member who would be coming from the furthest distance to the meeting location Saturday morning.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f113/wsi-rpg-present-snoball-500-a-17841/

Please PM me or Raptorwifey if you are interested...