FRF Giveaway Bonus Tickets via Addictive Desert Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
When we meet up, I'm buying both of you guys 40's of OE. I don't know when that will be, but I will have some OE. :ROFLJest:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Actually, since Joe is country, I'll bring a 30 pack of Busch Light. That's as country as it gets.

When I was in HS. My friend actually confided in me that: "If I was rich and could get any beer I wanted, I'd still drink Busch Light because I like the taste"

That's the kind of people I grew up around! :ROFLJest:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Actually, since Joe is country, I'll bring a 30 pack of Busch Light. That's as country as it gets.

When I was in HS. My friend actually confided in me that: "If I was rich and could get any beer I wanted, I'd still drink Busch Light because I like the taste"

That's the kind of people I grew up around! :ROFLJest:

lol, my brothers loved Old English... it was definitely their 40 of choice...lol

I don't drink beer, it was more Mad Dog and Zima's with Jolly ranchers in them:ROFLJest:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Zimas with jolly ranchers and you have the nerve to call yourself ghetto?! :ROFLJest:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
But I couldn't give ya crap for the Mad Dog, so I just conveniently ignored it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.