Positive Freedom Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an awesome experience with Rick at Freedom Motorsports. I was interested in pricing out Icon coilovers, bypasses, leafs and bump stops to hold me over while I build my long travel Bronco. The deal they gave me was hard to pass up. I pulled the trigger and ordered everything. The sale begining to end was the best I've had. I will continue to use those guys every chance I get.

If anyone was on the fence with them, don't be. Top notch guys all around.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I had an awesome experience with Rick at Freedom Motorsports. I was interested in pricing out Icon coilovers, bypasses, leafs and bump stops to hold me over while I build my long travel Bronco. The deal they gave me was hard to pass up. I pulled the trigger and ordered everything. The sale begining to end was the best I've had. I will continue to use those guys every chance I get.

Can't believe I missed this. Thank you Kyle for the kind words.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thank you for the awesome review!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc