Fox Factory Race Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that is about the sickest setup I have seen as of yet using OEM length components.
Pretty nice, this isn’t a Raptor though. This is the Fox Factory Silverado they just unveiled. But at this point I’d be shocked if that’s not a variant of the FRS they release for our trucks. And also probably explains the delay.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like the FRS shocks they’re using now use a 3.2” shock body, and bigger reservoirs to hold more fluid along with the two valves. It also looks like Fox has now developed their own proprietary shock controller similar to the E-Clik to control both solenoids. I’m sure this will all work its way to us in the next year or so.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the FRS shocks they’re using now use a 3.2” shock body, and bigger reservoirs to hold more fluid along with the two valves. It also looks like Fox has now developed their own proprietary shock controller similar to the E-Clik to control both solenoids. I’m sure this will all work its way to us in the next year or so.
Odd they didn't start it out on the Raptor being it already has the electronics and power to set up as plug n play. That and I would think that F150 has a bigger market share than Chevy being it is the #1 truck sold.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Odd they didn't start it out on the Raptor being it already has the electronics and power to set up as plug n play. That and I would think that F150 has a bigger market share than Chevy being it is the #1 truck sold.
I think they did start it on the Raptor, with the 24 trucks. I’m sure Fox has been working with Ford on this for several years and I think there must be some deal between the two that carved space for this Fox Factory truck. I think Fox probably wanted to showcase the controller/software side, and putting it on a Silverado shows it can be a standalone system instead of piggybacking on the Gen 3 Raptors existing system.

My guess is the new FRS shocks, when they come out, will be plug and play with 24+ R/37pp’s and require their controller for pre 24 gen 2 and 3 trucks.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they did start it on the Raptor, with the 24 trucks. I’m sure Fox has been working with Ford on this for several years and I think there must be some deal between the two that carved space for this Fox Factory truck. I think Fox probably wanted to showcase the controller/software side, and putting it on a Silverado shows it can be a standalone system instead of piggybacking on the Gen 3 Raptors existing system.

My guess is the new FRS shocks, when they come out, will be plug and play with 24+ R/37pp’s and require their controller for pre 24 gen 2 and 3 trucks.
If it isn’t plug n play, I’ll disable the live valve and use some kings with M10 studs. My right front OEM struts is squeaking like a rusty swing set, kind of annoying.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it isn’t plug n play, I’ll disable the live valve and use some kings with M10 studs. My right front OEM struts is squeaking like a rusty swing set, kind of annoying.
That’s not a bad way to go but I do think the live valve setup is useful, especially with a better controller like the E-Clik.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it isn’t plug n play, I’ll disable the live valve and use some kings with M10 studs.

That’s not a bad way to go but I do think the live valve setup is useful, especially with a better controller like the E-Clik.
I’m an old school kind of guy. I like rubber button remotes and not all the smart shit that always seems to not be so smart, lol.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

True ! Or they’ll sell the controller as an add on to even 24 year 37/Rs!