Fox 3.0 Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So ready to see that big bad blood red beasty in action! Lets see it! Bring it on!

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaa... it's all good Hock! I honestly do think you bring up a great point but in this case there's really nothing special going on with my setup. The vid that Jarrett is working on this week shows their shop truck in the same section. Once we got my truck dug out of the sand and rolling again, we paralleled Corey on that same road and filmed his 80mph run. All they have are their 3.0's all around and a bump kit.

I have the same setup, the new 3.0 (valved) c/o, rear Stage 4 with the latest 2.5 air bump valving. I can report great on road performance and jaw dropping performance in medium sized whoops.

Matt and G Brown - are we going to make a shoot out happen or not?

Brian - last you told me you were going for new bumpers not shocks, said you already go stupid fast in the stock foxes, lmao, Maybe our little trip convinced you?

Charlie, - I told you, you would love them...

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I meant I shouldn't be going any faster than I can with the stock shocks. ButI blame Corey. I went into RPG and he asked when I was getting 3.0's. Twisted my arm!!

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptizzle.
What I would like to know with your set up is, when you were hitting the whoops was it making more of a floating response or a harsh response.
I find that the stock shocks really seem to have a pretty harsh response to the moderate whoops. I also don't like the way that the stock shocks seem to lt the truck hit and move around a lot. In looking at the video it looked like your truck and Cory's truck was staying smooth through the stutter bumps. In tight sand washes that have a lot of twisties and you can't necessarily get on top of them due to not being able to sustain the speed necessary, does your set up still smooth out and have a softer run through the bumps? I hate it when I'm at speed and I go into a set of stutter bumps and the truck starts dancing.
I have the RPG stage 3 and I have the RPG Raceline UCA's. I want to do the shocks. I would like a pillow type smooth action out of the shock. Is this set up in that area?
Thanks,
Mil

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptizzle.
What I would like to know with your set up is, when you were hitting the whoops was it making more of a floating response or a harsh response.
I find that the stock shocks really seem to have a pretty harsh response to the moderate whoops. I also don't like the way that the stock shocks seem to lt the truck hit and move around a lot. In looking at the video it looked like your truck and Cory's truck was staying smooth through the stutter bumps. In tight sand washes that have a lot of twisties and you can't necessarily get on top of them due to not being able to sustain the speed necessary, does your set up still smooth out and have a softer run through the bumps? I hate it when I'm at speed and I go into a set of stutter bumps and the truck starts dancing.
I have the RPG stage 3 and I have the RPG Raceline UCA's. I want to do the shocks. I would like a pillow type smooth action out of the shock. Is this set up in that area?
Thanks,
Mil

The thing with this setup is the cab stays planted. Looking at other 3.0 videos, you can see how much their cabs are dancing around in similar type terrain. I'm confident that these shocks will deliver the closest ride feeling as your describing in regards getting through the bumps smoothly at any speed.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We ran the latest RPG 3.0 valving at the snoball run in our 2013. All I can say is wow. Corey and Jarrett really have it dialed in. Street and offroad performance are great. Best of both worlds. More testing to come at TRR and some other local places out here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oRoarke