Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So thoughts on this....New 2022 with sunroof and 802a for MSRP?? Were asking 3k over but won't budge under MSRP....it is soon to be 2 MY old which still seems hard to swallow
Grab it. I think the 23's lost the front limited slip diff, and probably a few other things.

Oh, and make sure the tires aren't flat spotted from sitting on the lot. Happened to me one time on a new truck.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m back in market for a new raptor, after a long pause since selling my 2nd Gen. what’s the latest here? Any forum vendors offering proper pricing on these when custom ordering? Any good dealers that offer fair deals on in-stock?

Went through 10 pages of this thread and all I see is complaints…

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well… was gonna go new 2024, then new 2023 and ultimately find myself in a mildly used 2022 (at least no deletions)

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too many idiots justifying paying more than sticker for everything has ****** everything up!!! Shame on you *********!!!!!!!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Demand for the TT V6 Raptor is still very high.

After much searching I found a dealer to accept my 2024 35“ Raptor order at MSRP. The dealership stopped accepting orders soon after I placed my custom order as they have fulfilled their estimated 2024 allocations already.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many idiots justifying paying more than sticker for everything has ****** everything up!!! Shame on you *********!!!!!!!
You who? For buying used? Aren't you a little too angry about something none of us can really control?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not angry, I paid invoice for my last 2 raptors. The manufacturer sets the msrp, anyone paying that or over is a fool.