Ford Premium Care Extended Service Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klvanzu

Reaction score
Granger Ford got very aggressive on the ESP pricing. It was supposedly to make up for Bronco allocations that got cut from 40 a month last year down to 12 this year.

I’m not surprised they beat Flood Ford by $50. They also do Super Duty orders at 2% under invoice. Raptors at MSRP, but they are about 85 orders deep right now.
Yep, they’ll also do non-raptor F150s at 3% under invoice and they’re straight shooters with excellent customer service. I was going to order with them last year before Ford sliced their allocations for the 21 MY. I still ended up getting an ESP from them since it was a better price than Ziegler and Flood. Process was quick and painless.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just purchased Premium Care (Extended Service Plan), Tire Care Plus, and Premium Maintenance from Granger Ford. Great pricing indeed (Dealer Cost + $50 for each of the 3 plans); I didn't bother reaching out to Flood, Ziegler, etc. as consensus on the forums (here, F150Gen14, etc.) was that Granger's price was the best.

Fish144

Reaction score
Just purchased Premium Care (Extended Service Plan), Tire Care Plus, and Premium Maintenance from Granger Ford. Great pricing indeed (Dealer Cost + $50 for each of the 3 plans); I didn't bother reaching out to Flood, Ziegler, etc. as consensus on the forums (here, F150Gen14, etc.) was that Granger's price was the best.
Do they have a site similar to flood or do they work through phone/email? What’s the short info on the tire car and maintenance? I only
Heard of the esp plan.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they have a site similar to flood or do they work through phone/email? What’s the short info on the tire car and maintenance? I only
Heard of the esp plan.
I think only through phone/email. Contact Brooke at [email protected]

Tire Care covers any damage to your tires/wheels. Pretty typical offering with a new vehicle purchase, and I've never bought it before - dealers usually have a chunky markup on these, and at that pricing I figured I'd take the odds of not having any tire damage. Had to replace two tires within the first 2 years of ownership with my wife's car (Q7), and the tire plan, had I purchased it would have more than paid for itself.

At Granger's pricing, it was a no brainer.

Premium Maintenance is where you pre-pay for oil changes / regular maintenance. Works out way cheaper (especially with Granger pricing) than what it would cost each time at the dealer. Unless you do your own maintenance.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ESP Good Maintenance questionable. I still liked dealing with Flood.

I opted against the maintenance plan. I had it on the Gen 2 (essentially pre paying). Using the ford pass rewards credit card and the reward points can give you enough points for the maintenance. (That is if you use it enough). Heck I started this year with 9,500 points 42,000 for the Gen 3 purchase in January and about 5k in credit card purchase since then I now am up to 89,000 points. Its a huge help. The oil change, tire rotation, standard maintenance uses about 10,000-11,000 points. thats 8 oil changes 5k mile intervals. I am already set for 40k miles of service. Far better way than dropping $2k. but you have to be able to rack up the rewards. its definitely not for everyone but its an option.

dont forget if its not in the maintenance schedule its out of pocket. the intervals to change diff fluid, trans fluid, coolant. spark plugs etc. seems way to far apart too and isn't covered. if you keep it for only 100,000 miles you will only get a couple brake jobs, and oil changes. maybe spark plugs and serpentine belt. not worth th money to me would rather use the points.

Last edited:

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
Try Zeigler Ford for the warranty plan and use discount code PAYINFULL...last time i checked it was cheaper than flood
Thanks for the code. Used it today. Still in effect. Ziegler had the cheaper rate plus the discount code.

Last edited: